TZ Jollyness - шаблон joomla Создание сайтов
  • Email :info@inanomedical.com

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: I spent the first day playing just for fun

I spent the first day playing just for fun 2 years 3 months ago #109774

• Alexis002
Did this friend perhaps say the combat level at which she was when she earned all this money? This is a common answer to all 3... It's a it. He was able to show it to me.. Therefore, it's not a deceit. In RuneScape gold fact, he's at 88cb (same as mine).. If he was successful before he even reached lvl 88 cb that just proves tht i cud do it easily.

He'll bring me along nxt time he gets online.. I'd probably train my str to about 75-80. I'd also like to increase my strength to 70 in the future. However, training isn't easy as I'm able to spend around 2hrs a day online. The only way to get the best results is to kill 300 chickens every day and then place their bones in the ground for 30 yrs to get maximum combat experience and the ability to pray. But I don't want to be waiting until i am in my late 40s before I can go for Bandos...

I get anywhere from 3 hours to 6hrs of rs time on holidays (except sundays, when i get 2 and a half hrs available online..) However, i typically do not get them, since even weekends are working days for me. The past four days were holidays and I got 4hrs, 3hrs, 2.5hrs, and 6hrs respectivly. The total was 15 and a half hours online..

I spent the first day playing just for fun. I exercised for three days with Slayer. I was able to go from 65-70 atk, and then from 25 , to 45 with slayer. And he also showed you his GP and AUTOMATICALLY, just can't be lying? C'mon, man. You could have made money through flipping. Heck, he could have bought gold.

Dude, you're missing something regarding your training overall. Powertraining in 3 days shouldn't result in 10K slayer exp, I'm getting that in just an hour. It's possible, but at your level, took me about five/six :3. What do you know regarding chickens? Do you think that's how you've been in osrs fire cape service training?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.747 seconds