TZ Jollyness - шаблон joomla Создание сайтов
  • Email :info@inanomedical.com

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: RuneScape requires something like an aura

RuneScape requires something like an aura 2 years 3 months ago #109770

• MMOgrfy
My argument is that RuneScape requires something like an aura slot to OSRS gold efficiently increase the amount of players. It can be difficult to understand for people that isn't yet a 99-level player or haven't acquired a high enough combat level to complete difficult boss-type content that you aren't able to simply smack Protect from Range/Melee/Magic and everything is fine, but it's something that the game should have in order to offer an ever-growing amount of challenging content in the future.

The advantage of allocating it to a statslot is because JaGEx will then be able to say, for example, to prohibit using aura slots within the Wilderness (as an example) by balancing Boss-killing (and other high-stakes PvE content) and PvP.

Instead of crying that it's copying a feature that most great MMOs are using, maybe you should think about why it's being released and what it's designed to do instead of making excuses, but the issue is that the majority gamers today don't have the experience behind them to percieve that.

It's a shame I didn't read the loyalty points and was unaware that they didn't have it available. Lol sorry I didn't sign in as I was posting. And yes they have been doing a lot to WOW the players. Just look at the new clothes. You can pick a class for the clothes!

And now theres aura, The dunging rewards and armors are now modeled after WoW armor. Take a look at the elves right now. Aura is that I kidding? This might be fun, but there making the game easier now because with every slot they realease comes higher bonuses and buy OSRS GP this means a higher hit/new effect. Also, Lol Keep the speacil effects weapons. I love the game...
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.658 seconds